Monday, June 23, 2008

The Fence, The Fence...

Many of you have heard me gripe, constantly, for the last month, about staining/waterproofing our fence.

Well, I'm happy to report that the fence is finally finished!!! (Well the inside is anyway)
As I finished that and worked in yard, Jessica steam cleaned carpet (which became an absolute necessity, thanks to Garcia) and touched-up trim where the dogs have managed to scratch it up over the last couple of years with their deadly dog toes.

That said, we're ticking down the project list. I think the next stop is office/guest bedroom/nursery rearranging. We'll keep you posted.

-Turner

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I was gonna' ask if we need to do anything to help, but you're doing so good, I think I'll give you our list to start on next!

Mother