Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day from T♦

Just wanted to follow-up to Jessica's post and say that my first Father's Day as a dad-of-a-baby-to-be was excellent!

Jess made a delicious breakfast and all I did was sit down and eat it! I smoked pork most of the day (which is a lot of fun!) and got to eat that last night with our friends Craig and Kari. Jess, and the boys and Berniw got me some great gifts. I'm especially excited about the diaper bag. I was a little worried that I was going to have to carry around something that looked like an overgrown Steeplechase purse:



Fortunately, I'll be spared that embarrassment. Thanks Bernie!! Also, thanks to my boys (Darwin and Garcia) for the chocolates and the toys and for "helping" mom to cook breakfast!

Finally, Happy belated Father's Day to those of you who read this.

--Turner

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

hey, thats a pretty cute diaper bag!