Friday, October 24, 2008

Work Baby Shower....

So we've entered Nashville Baby Shower season... Yesterday we had our work baby shower at the DA's office hosted by Becky, Kari, Mindy, and Nichole. It was a lot of fun, though I'm pretty sure I was still pretty awkward at opening gifts and being in front of people. I'm including a few pictures and will also put a link to the Picasa album (I've made the switch from Kodak as Kodak was being REALLY annoying). Pardon all my crazy expressions, I've discovered that alas, that's just my face :-)









Anyway, we really enjoyed celebrating with everyone and all went really well. We got lots and lots of baby stuff. Quinn is a lucky little cantaulope sized guy.


You can see the rest of the pix at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jessicajturner/WorkBabyShower#

Love you!

No comments: