Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 35 Update...


Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

So sounds like now he's more or less bulking up. I will say, I can sense a change in his movements lately which they say is normal as he's a little squished up. Overall, I'm doing well. We haven't done a good job getting rest this week so I'm a little run down, but that is as much my fault if not more than it is Turner's. This week is the DA's Conference though, so I get a half day on Friday. Might catch up on some relaxing and resting and I'm hoping to post some pix of Quinn's fully outdated room. We carved pumpkins last night so I'll try to get some pix of them up here, too.

We're going to the doctor today so I may have a little update though it is our last "normal" appointment before they get serious about checking me out thoroughly each time, so it may not be too interesting. Either way, all is going well and we're getting so excited about meeting him that we can hardly wait.

Love to all,

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse!

I'm Cindy, Kenny Green's sister. I met you and your husband at Kenny's funeral on September 14, 2007.

I'm so excited for yall about the baby! Betty gave me this web address so I could see everything. The room looks great and it looks like you have really thought of everything for Quinn. I just might have to get him a Dallas Cowboys t-shirt or bib to send to you (I think Kenny would like that, HA).

Anyway, I'm going to keep checking on you. I look forward to seeing a picture of the little angel soon!

Congratulations to you both!

Cindy Green