Sunday, October 19, 2008

Turner's Official 30th

Hey, all!
So Thursday was Turner's 30th birthday. He knew I had a party planned on Saturday (though he didn't know the theme) but we decided to do dinner with some friends, in particular Tracey, Matthew, Brandon and Michelle since we knew they wouldn't be able to make it to the official 30th bday party. We went to Sportsman's Grill where Turner and I both love the fried bologna sandwiches (gross to most people I know, but it was one of our early bonding points when we started dating).
We had a great night...
Here are a few pix:

Turner and I, I was showing off my belly and Brandon got confused....

Tracey and Matthew (who got tired of me taking his picture as I had the camera on the wrong setting at first)

Michelle and Brandon (who NEVER gets tired of having his picture taken)

Nichole and Pete (who was super-excited about his brand new NY Giants shirt)



And a final belly shot...Quinn wanted everyone to know he was there, too!


If you want to see more pictures, you can see that at our Kodak Gallery. The link is:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=5ufnunyr.2dtlz92b&Uy=-le4kcd&Ux=0

No comments: