Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Preggoriffic!


So I'm just posting this as it is funny. I put on this dress (of Kari's) this morning and really thought I didn't look very pregnant... However, in court, several people asked me about it and at some point, I was in the elevator and saw a side view of myself and realized, I really do look pregnant in this... I told Nichole my story (I was tired this morning when I thought I didn't look preggo) so she took my picture to show everyone how un-pregnant I look :-)

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

Aw, Jess, you look great! Give it another couple months, you'll look REALLY preggo then! How fun!! And what time should I expect a phone call tomorrow??? You better let me know what gender I need to start preparing for as soon as you're leaving the dr office! I can't wait to hear!!!!!