Monday, July 7, 2008

More Pictures


So I was annoyed that I couldn't put in all the pix I wanted so I had to do another post. First, here are Kari and I right before getting ready to paint. I thought everyone would want a close up of my new look. Look how brave Kari is, standing next to me!

And a little bit of Turner painting. Although the guys did the bulk of their work outside, building shelves for the shed, unloading the basement into the shed and painting and cutting crown molding and chair rail, if they hadn't stepped in and painted when I got loopy, poor Kari might still be painting so I have to give them credit, too.
And a little more of them doing their trim work.

And finally, our most patient helper award most definitively goes to Corbin! He had lunch with us, tolerated four roaming dogs, watched Elmo more than once so we got to keep painting, had several nonsensical conversations with me about dinosaurs, and even had the good attitude and energy to dance when silly Auntie Pretty (me) tried to find him something to watch on tv and ended up putting on some weird teenage American Bandstand type thing.

He then ate dinner with us, took a bath at our house-with only one measly ducky toy for the tub, and ultimately fell asleep. (Granted that was challenging as the air gun nailing thing was VERY loud). In truth, I think he made it through with a better attitude than I did.
Major thanks to Craig, Kari and Corbin!
And hope everyone enjoyed the progress,
Love, J

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

I have been neglectful of my commenting! I love the way the nursery is looking! Can't wait to see the final product!!