Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Additional Baby Shower Pictures

It may just be that I'm not that bright, but I cannot figure out how to add more than 5 pictures to a post, so here are a few additional pictures from the baby shower.

Mother and Grandmother at the Shower.


Lyla standing (with a little help from her dad at the shower.


Pressley and her (doting) granddaddy.



As a forewarning to anyone else who may be forced to attend a shower for us, Turner and I are not very good at opening presents and having our pictures taken at the same time. Though Regina tried dilligently, one or the other of us looked more or less insane in many of the pictures (I secretly think this is funny as I always look wacked out in pictures and Turner looks perfect, so for once we are on equal footing).

This is us opening the video monitor from Aunt Susan, Grandmother and Granddaddy.

This is the Walk n Ride that Quinn's Grandmother and Granddadddy (Turner's mother and daddy) got for him.

No comments: