Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jessica's First Video...

So don't be too judgemental... Anyway, this is a little montage ("The hour's approaching to give it your best, and you've got to reach your prime, That's when you need to put yourself to the test, and show us a passage of time, We're gonna need a montage! MONTAGE!") of Quinn's quality time on his play mat with me chattering psychotically in the background (though I have seen and heard at least one mother on a baby's video that was more frightening...you know who you are :-) Oh, and the bit where I say "Ummm Hmmm" and "Hmmmm Mmmmmm" are because I was on the phone while videotaping. Basically, just ignore me talking and focus on Quinn and you'll enjoy it more!

1 comment:

Regina Stoner said...

Cute video! He certainly seems to be more active when it is just you guys around. It was great to see you both this weekend and to finally meet Quinn! Talk to you soon!