Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few of Jessica's fave pix from Day 2 and 3...

So now my husband is napping (which he desperately needs as he is doing an amazing job taking care of me on top of being a new dad) and I thought I'd upload a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday afternoon and today. The nurse came and offered to take Quinn away for an hour or so we could nap so we decided to take advantage of that since we won't have that option at home...


Quinn bundled up in his blanket... I think he looks a little better rested now...


Quinn hanging out with his Auntie Kari and meeting Shirley (the Baby Whisperer). They came by at lunch and brought us an amazing Carribbean meal which was my first real whole meal that didn't come from the hospital!


Great Granddaddy and Great Grandmother came by to see us one final time today and then headed back to Greenville. We were so glad they had a chance to spend some time with Quinn and can't wait for the rest of the family to meet him!!


Last night, Quinn had a bit of a meltdown which may have been a combination of his circumcision, plus the fact that he had some nasty gas. That said, he spent quite some time crying and I wound up having a meltdown after Quinn had his :-) All that said, I still like that he manages to look like he's "chillin'" with his pacifier in the middle of all of the drama...


This picture came out a little dark, but I like it cause he kind of looks a little impish in it...


I just thought this was another good shot that let you see his face. Sweet boy (save when he has the baby rage :-)


And one of my favorite pictures of all, his Jovan toes! My mom and her brother and I all have weird long toes and it looks like Quinn got them, too! All the better to pick up things with using your feet when you're older....

Hope all are doing well and thanks to everyone for all of your love and support!! We love you all!

No comments: