Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Ol' Belly....

WARNING: If you are icked out by pregnant bellies, I'm going to recommend that you skip this post... I don't want to be responsible for emotionally scarring anyone!!!









WARNING: If you are icked out by pregnant bellies, I'm going to recommend that you skip this post... I don't want to be responsible for emotionally scarring anyone!!!



Well, if you've made it this far, I'm assuming you know what you are getting yourself into. That said, my friend Becky is a great photographer and yesterday she came over to take pictures of my big ol' belly (AKA Quinn). Since I have no idea if I'll ever be pregnant again and moreover, since this has been such a wonderful journey for us, I wanted to capture it. Becky did an amazing job and I'm so happy with how they turned out so I wanted to share a few. I, of course, was not the easiest subject as I was constantly fidgeting and making generally hideous faces. Becky was a trooper to stick it out.



Oh, and these haven't been touched up or anything. In case you find them confusing, I have scars on my belly, etc, from the surgery I had last year. I don't actually mind the way they look as if it weren't for that surgery, we wouldn't be about to have Quinn...







So that's that. If you were brave enough to look, that's what I look like really preggo :-)

Love to all,
J

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

Jess, I LOVE them!! I'm so glad you did it!! And you will be, too. I didn't do them and totally regret it!!!!