Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ada Update

So we had another check up today (yes, I'm the most observed pregnant person on the face of the earth), but I wanted to share some of the pictures as due to some concerns last time (everything is looking good now), the tech took LOTS of images... As of last week, Ada is around 5lbs 7 oz and as of today, I'm scheduled for an amnio on Monday at 11 am to check her lung development. If all appears well, they are planning on a delivery on Wednesday.

So, without further adieu, let's move on to the pictures...


If it looks like she is grinning in the one below, that's because she is... I have NO idea what makes babies smile in utero, but sure enough ours is... Michael says she thinks she funny and that she gets it from her mama :-)














Based on her cheeks, I'm a little worried that I may be pregnant with Winston Churchill's baby.... granted, that's kind of what Q looked like in the womb, too.









All that said, hope you enjoy!!
Love, J



3 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Oh, my! What a gorgeous baby girl! I love her so much already and can't wait to meet her! Love that smile pic. Maybe she will be calm and relaxed, she is already good at putting you at ease.

Susan P said...

She just can't get here fast enough!She looks beautiful to me and has since I saw her the very first time.

Beckita said...

She looks beautiful Jess, just like her momma. Can't wait to meet her - I'll give you a call soon :)